If you’ve just been diagnosed with cancer, you’re probably wondering:
Maybe you’re feeling:
- Scared and overwhelmed, like you don’t even know where to begin when it comes to exploring your different cancer treatment options.
- Curious about the potential benefits of integrative cancer care, but not sure what this kind of treatment plan would even look like.
- Unsure if natural and integrative cancer therapies are safe and compatible with conventional treatment options..
- Flat-out stuck, because your oncologist has advised you against natural therapies, but you’re still interested in making natural therapies a part of your treatment plan.
- Hopeful about the possibility of following a natural treatment plan in combination or instead of the more invasive and energy-draining conventional cancer treatments that you’ve heard have nasty side effects.
We’re here to share all the different options available to you and the truth about integrative cancer therapy.
Our trained naturopathic doctors can help you comb through all the research and misinformation about natural cancer care, as well as explore and evaluate the treatment options that are right for you. (You’ll actually be surprised by how many you have.)
At a glance, you may fall into one of these three categories:
- A natural cancer treatment plan
- An integrative cancer treatment plan, blending natural and conventional therapies
- A natural cancer treatment plan following chemotherapy, radiation and/or surgery to prevent cancer recurrence
Tell me how natural therapies can fit into my current plan. Call 905-891-3865 or Book your FREE 15 Minute Consultation online now.