Instead of using Google as your second opinion when it’s time to make major medical decisions that could impact you for life, start with us.
Call 905-891-3865 or Book your FREE 15 Minute Consultation online now with one of our naturopathic doctors who have a surprising ability to make the entire research process seem simple, doable, and a whole lot reassuring. (Really.)
Bring in your questions, lab reports, imaging, and even your loved ones. Whether you’re ready for the next step or just want to hear more about what we do at the pureBalance Wellness Cancer Care, we’ll share our wisdom openly to help you make some of those hard decisions that have been weighing on you. After all, that’s what we’re here for.
Call 905-891-3865 or Book your FREE 15 Minute Consultation online now.
Please note: No treatments or therapies will be provided during this visit, just free-flowing education.
Ready to dive right into an integrative, natural approach to treating your cancer? We can’t wait to get started with you on your journey to recovery.
To book an appointment, call 905-891-3865 or Book your FREE 15 Minute Consultation online now.
We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to complete any outstanding paperwork.
Your first visit with our Cancer Care Naturopathic Doctors
- Complete the Online Intake Form for Naturopathic Adult & Child form in full prior to your first visit.
- Your first visit includes a comprehensive review of your cancer and the goals we want to achieve. This visit focuses on assessment, a physical exam, review of all lab reports and a urinalysis. Additional or up-to-date diagnostic tests may be recommended.
- Our cancer program will be presented.
- Follow-up visits are scheduled immediately. Intravenous Vitamin C therapies begin on the second visit and will continue in all subsequent visits.
- Should additional health issues become apparent, revisions and suggestions to the cancer program are made as necessary.
- Typically follow-up visits are scheduled for 30 minutes; you will be billed accordingly for time used.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your last visit, we recommend that you schedule a 60 minute follow-up to allow adequate time for assessment and treatment plan changes.
Frequency of Visits
- The frequency of your visits will depend on the therapies we choose and the amount of support you require in achieving your health goals.
- Based on your ND’s recommendation and our cancer care program, you may be required to schedule visits 2-3 times per weeks up to 3 months when undergoing IV vitamin C therapy.
Forms to complete prior to 1st visit
What to bring to your 1st visit
Here is a checklist for things we need you to prepare and/or bring to your first visit:
- All Cancer Diagnostic Reports
- Your Cancer Story
- Any Current Blood results
- Important Questions Written on a separate piece of paper
- Supplements you are using
- Medications you are using
- Chemotherapy Drug Names
- Chemotherapy or Radiation Oncology Protocol
Engage with us
Share the healthy news about natural cancer care therapies, treatments and integrative medicine: