Instead of using Google as your second opinion when it’s time to make major medical decisions that could impact you for life, start with us.
Call today to set up your FREE 15 Minute Consultation with one of our naturopathic doctors who have a surprising ability to make the entire research process seem simple, doable, and a whole lot reassuring. (Really.)
Bring in your questions, lab reports, imaging, and even your loved ones. Whether you’re ready for the next step or just want to hear more about what we do at the pureBalance Wellness Centre, we’ll share our wisdom openly to help you make some of those hard decisions that have been weighing on you. After all, that’s what we’re here for.
Just give us a call at 905.891.3865 to book your Free 15 Minute Cancer Consultation.
Please note: No treatments or therapies will be provided during this visit, just free-flowing education.
Ready to dive right into an integrative, natural approach to treating your cancer? We can’t wait to get started with you on your journey to recovery.
To book an appointment, call 905-891-3865 or contact us via web form.
We ask that you please arrive 15 minutes before your first appointment to complete any outstanding paperwork.
Your first visit with our Cancer Care Naturopathic Doctors
- Please complete your New Patient Package in full prior to your first visit and either bring it with you or email it back to us. Click here to download, print and fill in your New Patient Cancer Care Package.
- Your first visit includes a comprehensive review of your cancer and the goals we want to achieve. This visit focuses on assessment, a physical exam, review of all lab reports and a urinalysis. Additional or up-to-date diagnostic tests may be recommended.
- Our cancer program will be presented.
- Follow-up visits are scheduled immediately. Your first six sessions will be scheduled in advance. Intravenous Vitamin C therapies begin on the second visit and will continue in all subsequent visits.
- Should additional health issues become apparent, revisions and suggestions to the cancer program are made as necessary.
- Typically follow-up visits are scheduled for 30 minutes; you will be billed accordingly for time used.
- If it has been more than 6 months since your last visit, we recommend that you schedule a 60 minute follow-up to allow adequate time for assessment and treatment plan changes.
Frequency of Visits
- The frequency of your visits will depend on the therapies we choose and the amount of support you require in achieving your health goals.
- Based on your ND’s recommendation and our cancer care program, you may be required to schedule visits 2-3 times per weeks up to 3 months when undergoing IV vitamin C therapy.
What to bring
Here is a checklist for things we need you to prepare and/or bring to your first visit:
- New Patient Cancer Care Package signed and completed in full
- All Cancer Diagnostic Reports
- Your Cancer Story
- Any Current Blood results
- Important Questions Written on a separate piece of paper
- Food Diet Diary (included in New Patient Cancer Care Package)
- Supplements you are using
- Medications you are using
- Chemotherapy Drug Names
- Chemotherapy or Radiation Oncology Protocol
Forms to bring
New Patient Cancer Care Package ( Click here to download and print and fill in your form)
Engage with us
Share the healthy news about natural cancer care therapies, treatments and integrative medicine: